Wednesday, May 12, 2010

what i want.

I want an iPHONE!waaah! i really wanna have one right now, but the price is just too much. it's too expensive. with that amount of money, i can already buy a lot of things. haay. when can i ever buy that? huhu. all of a sudden, i want to work again so that i can save money. T_T

I also want to go to Hongkong! I want a real vacation. just want to unwind for a moment..far from the familiar place i've always been, and try to discover another country and learn more about their culture. actually, i'm planning to do that this year. hopefully, i can finally fulfill this long-time plan.

I want to take a diet.haha. It's not only that I want to but I also need it. but with the schedule that I have right now, it's too close to impossible. but i won't give up. i'll see to it that i can still make this one happen.

i want to color my hair red! get a new hairstyle. put on some heavy eyeliner. change the way i dress. i dunno. i just feel like it. i want a new look!

what else? hmm..
i think what i also want is an inspiration.

hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment