Monday, May 10, 2010

oh NO!

i don't know what the hell is happening. seeing the news on TV makes me feel really frustrated. whoever wins this election, i do hope that he can really lead the Filipinos well, and give hope to the very hopeless situation of the Philippines.actually,I'm kinda surprised with my own reaction. I don't know why I'm making such a big fuss when I really hate talking about dirty politics. It's just only now that I'm giving a damn about it. maybe because, i'm so sick and tired of seeing the poor condition of my country. It's just so sad to think that the potential of the Philippines to prosper is being taken away by the selfish motives and intentions of other people, and also, the powerlessness of others to fight for their rights and live a good life. anyway, I hope i won't lose the strand of hope that I'm holding in my hand for my country. It is just too beautiful to see it go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment