Thursday, May 6, 2010

=)

hmm.i just noticed. it seems that our duty becomes more and more exhausting as days go by. haha. i dunno what's happening. Anyway, last night, I was assigned at the triage area. all i had to do was to get the basic information of the patients and to take their vital signs. it was a boring area for me because for the past 2 duties, i was at the medical unit. i still prefer being busy rather than doing nothing because you wouldn't notice the time passin by when you have a lot of things to do. anyway, it's a good thing that there were students again who were having their duty. it feels good giving orders. hahaha.. there were also a lot of stab wound cases last night, and the victims were minors. ugh. kid stuff. fraternities. gangs.. i feel bad for the parents of these children. what the hell are they doing with their lives? and what the hell do they think they can get from doing these things? it's not really as cool as they think that it is. really such a headache. i hope they'll just grow up!..

hmm..what else.. oh, kuya and carlo went home to pampanga last night so my sis and I are left at home. she bought me some bread, which is called "pag-ibig". i suddenly missed Kaye. she used to buy me this bread when we were in 2nd year high school. we were seatmates back then and there was one time that she brought this bread and offered it to me. I liked it, but then there was no bakery near us who sells this bread, so, whenever she would buy this bread at the bakery near their house, she would also make baon for me. hehe :) ooh. i miss high school. how i wish i can go back in time. :( i feel so nostalgic again..

and oh... no duty tonight. weeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment