Monday, May 3, 2010

sad feet.

My duty last night was even more exhausting compared to the first one. There were a lot of patients that were needed to be attended to. My feet hurt so bad that I couldn't even walk straight. I badly need a foot massage! Huhu..I was assigned again at the medical area which was the busiest part of the ER,so I had no time to take a rest again. Good thing that there were students who were having their duty. They're really a big help most especially when it comes to vital signs taking and the ER blotter.

Anyway, there's nothing really special that I can share today. I have no plans of going out. Well, I can still change my mind. It's only 3:22 pm. Let's just see what's gonna happen later. Hehe. but for now, I think I'll just surf the net till I have no more sites to visit. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment