Saturday, May 8, 2010

pizza and movie date with ate





Last night, I was assigned again at the medical area. actually, i was supposed to be at the surgery unit but i switched places with my groupmate since i'm more familiar with the things being done at the medical unit. so there.

surprisingly, compared with our last duty, there were fewer patients last night. and to think it was Friday wherein it is expected that patients would flood again there.but,it didn't really happen. anyway, nothing's new. still the same routine. everytime i do some skills, i feel good at myself because it seems like i'm getting better and better. well, that's what i think. haha. i also wasn't bored because i've enjoyed talking with the students who were also assigned at the medical unit. they were both from the US. really such a big relief when students are there. :) on the other hand, i feel irritated when i deal with patients who are really "demanding". and whenever i encounter those kind of patients, i just keep in mind that i already am a professional, so i must also act in a professional manner. anyway, we again left the ER at around 9:30, and after that, I went to lola's house to get ate gwynn's padala for me. she gave me 3 pairs of shoes. two are for me, while the other pair, i'll give 'em to Carlo since they're not really my size but his. i lurv the white pair, and i'ma use it for duty. :)

anyway, ate and i just got home. we left the house past 7, then, we ate dinner at Don Hen. I sooo love the mexican quesadilla! So beefy..and very tasty.. It was worth the price. :) then after dinner, we watched Iron man 2. Finally!!! I was able to see it! I super love it! though there were some point wherein it was a bit boring, the end part took it all away. i loved the fight scenes.. and i want moreeee! haha.. looking forward on the 3rd movie. but of course, i know i need to wait for ages again before it will come out. anyway, it's okay since there are a lot of good movies waiting on the line. i'm so excited to watch Prince of Persia, which i believe would be released by the end of this month. and also, the sorcerer's apprentice.. the last airbender.. eclipse.. inception..and a whole lot more! weee..! :) i can't wait to see em all..

and oh, it's mothers' day tomorrow. Planning to make a video for mom. Wherever she is right now, i hope she can hear me. Love you mommy! You are what i want to be. I'll forever tell the world how great you are. Hugs and kisses! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment