Sunday, May 2, 2010

It all starts today.

I've been planning to do this a long time ago, but laziness always seem to attract me that's why I always reason out that I'm too busy to write when in fact, I still own my time. Anyway, here we go.

So, what am I going to write for my first entry? Honestly, I don't know. What a way to start a blog. Having a writer's block. Haha. I just got up so it seems like my brain's not yet on its optimum functioning.

Oh well, I had another weird dream last night. My hair was color blue. Cool right? I've always wanted to color it blue but of course, I'm not that kind of attention seeker. I don't want that all the people that I bump to on the streets would keep on looking at me. I'm not a punk-wannabe either. I dunno. I just like blue. Aside from that, I'm also keeping an eye on red, or red-orange..just like Haley's hair.( I'm talkin about the lead singer of Paramore).. I just don't know if it would fit my complexion so I'm still thinking if I'd just keep it as a dream. Haha.

Anyway, enough of the hair talk. Oooh. I'd be having a duty again tonight. My second duty at the ER as a fellow. I know it would be very exhausting again. I hope I'll have all the energy to stay awake all night. Oh well, do I have a choice? I cannot really sleep at the emergency room, can I? Hehehe. Hope everything's well tonight.

and I just remembered, I haven't watched Iron Man yet. Waaaah... I need to watch it this week! Really...I NEED TO!!!...T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment