Sunday, May 9, 2010

manic monday.

it's krispy kreme day! :)

Actually, this day is a very important event for the Philippines since it's the first time that we'll be having the automated elections. So, now I regret for not being able to take part of this another milestone in history since I'm not a registered voter, YET! Grr. Anyway, I do hope that whoever wins in this election would really be deserving of the position. I hope this time, people will choose a leader who can really lead his people and his country to success. I pray that the Philippines won't be in a sinking ship anymore. Hopefully.. ^^

Hmm.. anyway, 'twas my duty again last night and I was assigned at the OB-GYNE unit. I don't wanna be assigned there ever again..!Ugh.. It's so stressful. Hmm. Maybe because it was my first time to be assigned there so I really dunno what to do at first. I was so lost! But at least, I'm still lucky because there were more patients there in the past few days. Actually, the ER seems to be at rest last night because there were not much patients. Does the liquor ban has anything to do with that? Hmm.. Maybe. :) I hope the liquor ban will be implemented all year round! Haha..
And oh, it was our first time to finish at around 8 o'clock! What a great achievement for our group last night. I hope it will always be that way. Hehe.

After our duty, the eight of us in our group decided to eat breakfast somewhere. So, we went to Volante and ordered 2 14" pizza. So delicious! Hihi. When I arrived at home, there were lots of pasalubong from Pampanga brought by Kuya.Then,kuya Brian also bought me a box of Krispy kremes! Wihihi.. It's raining sweets, but I still need to watch out for the calories of course. Hehehe..

Anyway.. I think I won't be going out today. So I guess I'll just laze out at home. ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment