Wednesday, May 5, 2010

here comes another day.



just bought a new phone today. nokia 5530. actually, it's my first touch screen phone, and it's been a while since i've used a nokia phone so i'm still adjusting to it. but no need for me to worry because nokia is more user-friendly than samsung..(i guess. hehe). anyway, i really have no plans of buying a phone but since my brother is going home to pampanga, and he doesn't have a presentable phone to bring, haha, so i agreed that he's gonna buy my phone while i'm gonna buy a new one. anyway, i'ma just gonna be extra careful with this one since it's more expensive than my old phone, and i bought it with my own savings so i really need to take care of it.

a while ago, i went to pines city doctors hospital coz i was supposed to submit my requirements for IVT certification, but then the chief nurse is not around because she's on leave. ugh. maybe ill just come back tomorrow, or on Friday. I hope I can finish this up already because the expiration of my iv training is at the end of this month. waaah! I don't wanna put my cases into waste. T_T

anyway, it's already almost 4pm and i think i need to get ready now for my duty. I'm planning to munch some fast food first before going on duty. I'm craving for pizza! waah. but i need to cut down my expenses since I haven't received my allowance yet, so I'ma just go to Mc Donald's. i miss cheeseburger anyways. weee! time to hit off. !

No comments:

Post a Comment