Saturday, January 28, 2012

Why?

They say that sometimes, it's not the person you miss, but the feeling you had when you were with them. But whyyyyyyy. Why do I still miss you every day? Why can't I forget you? Why can't I not be completely okay? Why do I keep on hurting? Why can't I move on from what happened to us? Why can't I just accept the fact that everything's changed and it will never go back to how it used to be? Why do you keep on crossing my mind every day? Why can't I just erase all the memories we had so that nothing will remind me of you anymore? Why can't I do it? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Damn you. Damn you for making me feel this way. It's almost a year. Funny how our lives are completely different now. Waaaay different compared to when we still have each other in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment