Saturday, January 21, 2012

Something stupid.

It was only today that I realized, blocking someone on Facebook also removes them from your friends' list. Thus, unfriending them automatically. Wahahah! Oh man. It only goes to show, I was the one who unfriended you. Dang. When all this time, I thought, you were the one who erased me from your list. How stupid could I be. Ughhh. And to think, I was that upset before coz I thought you unfriended me, only to realize now, it was my fault why I was removed from your friends' list. And that's because, I blocked you before. Hahahahahahhahaha. Gosh. Now, all I could do is to laugh at my stupid mistake.
I wonder how you felt when you found out were not friends anymore on Facebook.
Well, it's okay with me, since we're not really friends anymore even in real life. So, what's the big deal right?

No comments:

Post a Comment