Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First in 2012

OMG. Sorry. I forgot again. Haha.
OKay, I told you I'll try to update my blog everyday right?So yeah..

In the morning of New Year's Eve, I traveled alone to Pampanga at 3:30 and arrived there at 9AM. I took a rest, played with Hal, shared stories with Ate Flei and Ate Tam, then ate spaghetti and salad for dinner. Before midnight, Ate Gale arrived with Ampung and Bibing. We then lit up the fountain..After that, since I was so tired, I slept at past midnight.

Jan 1,2012 was our reunion. Everyone arrived after lunch. Then Kuya Jet and Ate Lei arrived with Baby Miggy. I was so excited to see my little pamangkin! Weee. There were lots of food on the table that I couldn't help myself but eat too much again. Then around 3pm, Tito Rodel came to fetch Kuya Jet and he told me to come with them. I spent the night at the Gopez Residence. Ate a lot again. BTW, I loveeeed eating the sherbet! I missed it coz there's none in Baguio. I almost consumed all of it. Haha. Good thing I was able to control myself. :)

In the morning, I played with Bebe Miggy, ate delicious breakfast, then sang almost 50 songs.. Yeah. no kidding. maybe even more than 50 songs in Magic Sing. Good thing my voice was in good condition that I could sing all of the songs that I like.

At around 2:30, Kuya Jet, Kuya Aaron and I headed to Sta.Lucia to get my stuff. I bid short goodbye to Maw,Bapa,Ching Tam, the two boys and Hal. Before we went to Robinson's, we dropped by first at Aurely's to buy pasalubong.

When we arrived at Robinson's, I was about to get hopeless coz there were lots of passengers waiting for a bus.I thought I couldn't get a bus, but good thing the guy from Victory reassured that a bus going to Baguio is coming. And so we waited.

When the bus arrived, it was full, but I had no choice so I rode in. From Robinson's to Tarlac, I was on my feet. But it was okay for me since I already got used to being on my feet for a long time. Talk about ER experience.lol. I was surprised and touched when the man beside me offered his seat. That was when I realize the such people still exist! Haha. Coz I thought I was gonna be standing all the time. So there. I arrived in Baguio at past 11, then at 12mn, I dozed off.

Today, I was so early in school. Good thing! Coz when I arrived at the clinic, it was really a mess. At least I had spare time to clean up for a bit. Oh. I really missed everyone in Remnant. Honestly..most especially the kids. They really have a special spot in my heart so not being able to see them for two weeks made me really miss them. After work, I got my salary. I really thought that I wouldn't be getting any, coz I didn't go to work for two weeks. But God is good. At least, I still received just enough amount to get me by until my next payday.Haha.

On my way home, together with the three boys, we went to SM and accompanied T.Murphy in paying the internet bill at Smart. Then after that,I went to Skyworld and looked for a jacket since it's really getting cold nowadays, but had no luck in looking for a design I like. T_T Anyway, after that, I went home.

Now, it's around 10 pm and I'm feeling a little sleepy. Maybe I'll go to bed in an hour. After this blog, I'll just fix my clothes that I'm gonna be wearing for tomorrow's work. Ok. Ta-ta for now! See you later aligator! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment