Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back!

Wow. It's been like months.. Haha. Let me update you once again. A lot of things happened since the last time that I wrote something here. So I really don't know where to start. Anyway, yeah, there was some kind of a BIG CHANGE in my life right now. Maybe the ones who are really close to me will be the only ones who would get what I mean. Haha!

Hmm. Well, let's just try to begin.. once again.
Now, I'm back to SOESL again. ^^ I'm also working as an Instructor in MMSDTC.
I love my two jobs! :) Even though it's kinda tiring sometimes, whenever I remind myself that I love what I'm doing, the exhaustion all goes away. But honestly, I really do. Even I do not have much free time during the weekdays, I feel blessed to have this kind of opportunity. I think I was really born to teach. I believe it's my calling. Kkk. ^^;

What else? Ah! Millete actually invited Kaye, Glena and I to join their Lakbay Aral in Manila TOMORROW. I'm still thinking if I'm gonna join the trip or not. I really want to! But then I have to be absent on Friday. Hmm.. Not sure what to do. Anyway, I'll just ask my sister if she's gonna let me go to the trip. I hope she does.

Then, on Saturday, Aldrien and I will be watching the movie Beastly. I hope it's good! It's part of my movie list..so I hope it won't disappoint me.

I think that's it for now. I'll just update you again when I have the time..and when I'm in the mood to write. Bye for now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment