Wednesday, June 9, 2010

fun!




duty last night was so benign again. I was assigned at the Pedia unit.I never thought it would be that much fun as I expected. I only had one admission though.. I was happy coz I was able to successfully insert an IV line to a baby! that was a first! yeee! i also realized it feels good to be kind to others. (huh? hahaha~ i dunno. last night, i was just in the mood to be nice to all. ^_~).. then, I handled a very cute baby.he's 10 months old. he was just so adorable! His parents were nice too. His dad even gave me a pack of bread. Hehe. While we were just waiting for patients to come, Jessa and I..ajust had a loooong conversation...like, we just talked about anything under the moon. and just exchanged stories when we were still teaching Koreans. we both missed our students..and we both craved for Korean food! Haha.. hmm.. I'mma see tomorrow if I can buy some kimbap! I sooo want to eat some right now..

Anyway, after our duty, my groupmates and I had breakfast at 50's diner. I had banana split and pancakes. Oooh..too much sweets for one meal. good thing I had my medicine with me. Then after that, we went home. I really had a very looong sleep coz I already woke up at around 5pm. That was my first time to sleep that long coz usually, I only have 3-4 hours of sleep in the morning. Hehe. But I'm fully recharged now so I'm all good.

So excited for tomorrow coz Sheng and I are going out in the afternoon. Weee! Can't wait to watch a movie and hangout with my friend again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment